Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About Monday's Features

Just wanted to let everyone know why there wasn't any features done for yesterday. A very dear friend of mine lost her mother and her daughter in an automobile accident on Sunday morning. My friend had been carried to the hospital because she was having chest pains. Her mother and daughter were on the way to the hospital when a drunk driver crossed the center line, hit them head on, and killed both of them. If you all wouldn't mind saying a prayer for the family, I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm fictn' to start working on getting features up for today. I will do extras though to make up for not doing them yesterday. So be watching back later this evening or tonight for the newly featured items!

Amy

3 comments:

robin said...

oh my gosh, that is awful! I am so sorry for your friend...I cant imagine losing both your child and mother at the same time. I will say a prayer for her to help give her strength to get thru this. I am also sorry for you as I'm sure this is very difficult for you as well.

Robin

Designer Roundup said...

Thank You Robin. I just can't imagine losing two people so close at one time. One would be bad enough. And to loose them over such a senseless act of someone driving drunk. Tragedies like this one are so easily prevented.

Lula Bee said...

I can't even imagine! That is just unbelievable- I am so sorry! Prayers coming...

Allison