Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weekly Top 10

Sorry I'm a day late in getting the weekly Top 10 posted, but my internet was out yesterday. Also, since my internet was down yesterday, I won't be doing a daily features list for yesterday.

Congratulations to this weeks Top Ten Winners! Since there are so many Halloween listings up on eBay right now I decided to do a Top 10 clothing and a Top 10 Accessory list.

TOP TEN ACCESSORIES

1. hbd!

2. mya*bella*designs

3. kennebug*boutique

4. madkatdesigns

5. *ladesigns*

6. clothes2myheart

7. sweetie*dumplings

8. bows*by*design

9. the*fab*5*bowtique

10. hairbowswonderworld

TOP TEN CLOTHING

1. the*pink*lemon*girl

2. funky*monkey*boutique

3. rococo*kidz

4. bella*tessa

5. ducksouporiginals

6. *lulubellescouture*

7. twolittle*angels

8. german*chocolate*cake

9. jennaclaireboutique

10. pbandj*creations

Be sure and pick up your award!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! :) Thanks so much for picking me as one of your top ten!