Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday, August 21 Features

When I saw this outfit by piatillys I just knew I had to feature it!

This comfy set by southernsasscouture will carry your daughter through the Halloween season and beyond!

Do you have a new little bundle of joy on the way? If so, then this crib set by Bed*e*bye*baby will make a beautiful nursery for your little lad.

It's a listing for a......BOX!! This box by sweetpea*boutique04 could have deco jeans, peasant top, a handbag for mom, or even a fleece blanket. Gotta bid and win to find out though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for adding our Aaron Bedding to your featured items! We are proud about our items and love making custom bedding and accessories. You can also check out our new web site at http://www.bedebye.net.
Thanks again!
Suzanne
BedeBye

PiaTillys Boutique said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little lamb set!! I love your site...this is AWESOME!! Thanks again!!

Kelly - PiaTillys Boutique

http://piatillysboutique.blogspot.com/

Cassandra said...

Thank you so much for featuring my "Box" auction. Love this site, it is really GREAT! I love looking at all the wonderful features here. Thanks again!